Monday, March 30, 2009

Skipping Stones




We went up to Buffalo Bill Reservoir with Maren and Allen (Dalin's sister and her husband) after Stake Conference last week and had a picnic. They have four boys and combined with our three, we're going to have fun for years to come! After eating, all the boys had lessons from their dads on skipping rocks on the water. Naturally there was a competition and we're not sure who won, but everyone had a good time. It was a beautiful day and a beautiful location!

5 comments:

  1. Yeah!! Welcome to the blogging world. I love your blog and am so excited (seriously--so excited) to be able to keep up with you guys!! I wish we were there throwing rocks with all the cousins. What great memories. Now we just need to get Maren, Karah, and Manda onboard (blogging). Great job on your blog. Yeah!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so excited you have started a blog. I love keeping in touch with good friends through blogs. Your boys are so cute and I never knew you had a third until I went to Steph's about a month ago. Congrats and thanks for the compliment. I will officially stalk your blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hannah! I got your annoucment in the mail!! Thanks for sending it!!!! I am excited you started a blog! I have one, but it's private, if you will email me with your email address you use for this account I will send you an invite!!! Cute family!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey Hannah! your boys are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hannah, I am so glad you left a comment so I knew that you had a blog!! Your boys are just too adorable. I will be checking in on you all the time now!

    ReplyDelete