Sunday, July 19, 2009

June Photo Shoot

My mom came out in June and took some pictures of the boys in the park. She was able to get some really cute ones that captured the boys' personalities. It's always fun to try to get three little boys to look good for the picture at the same time, especially when Grant has discovered how fun it is to be extra cheesy and knows how to make funny faces, Kyler likes his personal space (which is a couple feet all around him), and Taft just gets tired of it after a few minutes!! My mom was very patient though and it all worked out in the end. > >









8 comments:

  1. You have an adorable family...so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are soooo cute! Can't get over those gorgeous blue eyes!!!! Hey, sorry I missed you on your birthday- Happy Birthday two days late! Hope you had a fun day. It was so great to see you when I was home. Miss you already! ;) Talia

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't think your boys could get any CUTER! I love their eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh.My.Goodness! They could not be any more handsome!!!!! Cute family!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What darling boys and cute pictures! It was so good to see you! And I love your house! Brenda and I are coming back for Belinda's wedding. See you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hannah! Your boys are so adorable and so grown up. How is life treating you?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hannah,
    This is Tiffany (Bing's wife) I don't know if you remember us or not from college days. I found your website via Stephanie Romneys. Your boys are adorable & I had to smile, because we have three boys as well. If you want you can check out our blog at www.thebinghamfamily.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Elder Winters! What an adorable family you have! Your boys all look like "mini-me"s of you! Fun to see how you are doing. Can't believe next year it will be 10 years since the day I received my mission call to Budapest. Time FLIES!

    ReplyDelete