Sunday, October 25, 2009

Happy Birthday Dalin!

Dalin turned twenty-eight today and we are celebrating tonight with a yummy dinner and a basketball cake! I had decided to get on our blog to upload some more summer pictures, but as I was scanning through our saved photos I couldn't help but think how fun it would be to put something together for Dalin. He is an incredible person, the best husband, and a dad that every kid dreams of! He's always thinking of our family first and makes every day so special. This slideshow gives a glimpse of what an incredible man he is and how happy he makes the rest of us in our home! So here's to you Dalin - another year older and wiser too! :) We love you.

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: Happy Birthday Dalin!
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

3 comments:

  1. What a great tribute to Dalin. He really is a great guy!! How cute are your other boys!!! I love all the pics of them from the summer!!! I hope all is well with you guys!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy late b-day to Dalin! I loved all those pictures they are so sweet. He makes a great Napoleon to:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This was a great idea - I love it. You have the most adorable family. Tell Dalin Happy Birthday.

    ReplyDelete