Monday, January 31, 2011

Kellen - 2 weeks old

We took these photos at a couple weeks old of Kellen and I'm just getting them posted.  He was so alert when we started and as the pictures continued, he just couldn't stay awake!  It's so funny to look at some of these because we were trying hard to keep him awake, but he just couldn't do it!  We used the first photo in our Christmas cards this year and there were lots and lots more, but this is just a sample of some of my favorites and some of the funny ones too!  Kellen is 4 months old now and trying so hard to roll over.  He giggles at everything and loves to watch everything that is going on around him.  He spends most of his time trying to see how many fingers he can possible fit into his mouth at once and get them in there before Taft comes by on patrol to make sure Kellen is still sucking his binky and loving it!  In Taft's opinion, he should be sucking on it all day, every day! The boys are taking great care of Kellen and he doesn't have to work very hard to be entertained. 






5 comments:

  1. Hannah, you have the cutest boys ever. What a lucky mom you are.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darling pictures. I love the one where he is yawning and hiding it behind his arm. CUTE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These pictures are so stinking cute! What a handsome little man. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hannah, I have had trouble with that too. I have to have the picture flipped on my computer before I load it on blogger. Because it wont work if I try to flip it once I have it loaded on my post.

    ReplyDelete